Trophy Wolf Hunting Outfitter in Ontario Canada
There is no better time for a wolf hunt than now. Our area of Northwestern Ontario has a very high wolf population that is at an all time high, increasing your odds of success. Book now to ensure your Ontario Trophy Wolf hunt and you will not be disappointed!
Ontario Trophy Timber Wolf Hunts
Now Booking Timber wolf hunts for 2021!
Unlike other outfitters, we specifically target wolves and they are not just an add on animal to our other hunts. Our wolf hunts are conducted out of our main base on Off Lake with cabin accommodations. We hunt these ghosts of the bush December - March. A wolf hunt is a true test of your desire and shooting skills to take one of these rare trophies.
The wolf hunts are conducted over baits. The baits are set up on frozen lakes, beaver ponds, and on logging roads where recent wolf activity and sightings have been observed. When hunting over the baits, we use heated ground blinds. You will be transported to and from the baits by snowmobile. Patience and persistence is a virtue when hunting wolves. You never know when one of these majestic animals will appear. Shots typically range from 100-300 yards on average. These hunts require high quality cold weather clothing, winter temperatures can dip as low as -40 degrees in Northwestern Ontario. If you have always wanted to add a timber wolf to your trophy room, call now to secure your wolf hunt.
Click here to view the wolf hunting cabins on Off Lake.
Trophy Wolf Hunting Rates
* DEPOSITS 25% of trip amount due at time of booking for all hunts
Note: Single hunters welcome - (Some exceptions may apply)
Hunts are 6 nights / 5 days
• December - March 31
• Hunt Deposits: 1/4 of trip amount due at time of booking for all hunts
• Taxes and hunting licenses are Not Included in Trip Price
• All rates are in US dollars
• Hunting licenses must be purchased online or at Rainy Lake Sports in Fort Frances or Devlin's Corner Store in Devlin, Ontario before arrival. Please verify their hours before arrival and you must already have the Hunting version of the Ontario Outdoors Card or bring a current or past gun hunting license from the state in which you reside or you will NOT be able to purchase a hunting license.
Heated ground blinds are provided during the hunt for your convenience and comfort.
Notice – A wounded animal is considered your animal, be sure of your shot. We consider a wounded animal a dead animal.